Modern. Innovative. On the cutting edge of medicine …
… the doctors of the ORTHOPÄDIE BAVARIA feel committed to this claim
Our operating orthopaedists have many years of experience with minimally invasive and arthroscopic procedures at home and abroad
- The doctors operate in specially selected Munich hospitals, where individual rooms are also available upon request.
- In the associated clinics, the orthopedic surgeons work together with a team that has been working for years.
- The operating rooms are equipped with high-tech equipment and modern instruments.
- After your stay in the clinic, you can visit “your” orthopaedist again in our practice.
Operational focus of Dr. med. Dirk K.-D. Nowak:
- Knee, hip endoprosthetics
- Arthroscopic knee, shoulder and ankle surgery
- Cartilage repair (chondrocyte transplant)
- Reconstruction of the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments
- Foot surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Transplants (OATS plastic)
- Cross-band surgery
- Hand and foot surgery
- Complete accident surgery
You can leave it at ORTHOPÄDIE BAVARIA:
- We welcome you in our practice as a guest.
- We speak to you about the pro & contra of the surgical methods.
- We will explain the planned operation step by step.
- We conduct the surgery in specially selected Munich clinics.
- We will be at your disposal again after surgery.